The MoreTrees Zapier app allows you to integrate the platform with your other apps and software to automate tree planting.
After logging into IFTTT, the platform will walk you through the following steps, to integrate (more:trees) with your chosen application.
2. Search for your application (e.g. Shopify)
3. Choose a Trigger Event (e.g. new order) and click continue
4. Select your application account (if you haven’t done so already, Zapier will prompt you to sign into your account to allow permissions)
5. Test the trigger and click continue once successful
6. If you want to add a filter (e.g. for orders over £10), select “filter” on step two (to the right hand side) and create the filter, e.g.:
Only continue if…[total price]…[greater than]…£10
And click continue.
7. Click the plus icon to add an action.
8. Create an action by searching for (more:trees) (if you haven’t done so already, Zapier will prompt you to sign into your account to allow permissions)
9. Choose an action event (e.g. plant trees for others) and select your account
10. Select the following information
11. Test the action
12. Name your Zap at the top of the screen
13. Switch your Zap on by clicking the slider at the bottom of the screen.